Erasmus Student Network (ESN) ASE Bucharest is a local association, part of ESN Romania. Our goal is to support and develop student exchange on a local, national and international level.
The Local Board (LB) members 2020/2021 are:
1. President: Octavia Tudorache
2. General Secretary: Georgiana Ghergu
3. Vice President: Daria Ionescu
4. Vice-president Marketing: Irina Cristiana Tomescu
5. Treasurer: Andreea Farkas
6. Events Manager: Geanina Lavinia Pirsan
The initiative group began its activity in August 2013, when they decided to build up a new section of ESN Romania, becoming ESN ASE Bucharest on 24th of May 2014.
Find us at: