What to bring?
Here we provide you a list of some of the most important things that you might need when you arrive in Romania:
- Valid ID card (that won't expire during your stay) or passport for EU members
- Visa and passport for Non-EU members which are subject to Visa in order to enter and stay in Romania
- European Health Insurance Card for EU members
- Health insurance for Non-EU members
- All necessary paperwork and documents (Learning agreement....)
- 2 small pictures (passport size) for ESNcard (if you want)
- Country flag/ traditional outfit for international dinner and possibly for other activities(if you want)
- Traditional drinks or food (if you want) to share with your buddy/ others.