Erasmus Student Network (ESN) ASE Bucharest is a local association, part of ESN Romania. Our goal is to support and develop student exchange on a local, national and international level.
The Local Board (LB) members 2018/2019 are:
1. President: Denisa Murgea
2. Local Representative: Elena Iamboglo
3. Vice-president: Flavia Georgescu
4. Vice-president Marketing & PR: Dragoș Trifănescu
5. Treasurer: Alexandru Pătrașcu
6. General Secretary: Denisa Negulescu
The initiative group began its activity in August 2013, when they decided to build up a new section of ESN Romania, becoming ESN ASE Bucharest on 24th of May 2014.
Find us at:
- (+40) 727 451 509 - Dragoș Trifănescu, Communication Manager