Erasmus Student Network (ESN) ASE Bucharest is a local association, part of ESN Romania. Our goal is to support and develop student exchange on a local, national and international level.
The Local Board (LB) members 2017/2018 are:
1. President: Cristina Puiu
2. Local Representative: Diana Buică
3. Vice-president: Laura Istudor
4. Vice-president Marketing & PR: Leonard Drăghici
5. Treasurer: Adi-Elena Negru
6. General Secretary: vacant
The initiative group began its activity in August 2013, when they decided to build up a new section of ESN Romania, becoming ESN ASE Bucharest on 24th of May 2014.
Find us at:
- (+40) 726 249 980 - Leonard, Communication Manager